do you like it when a guy/girl asks if he/she can kiss you? is it being polite?
it makes me uncomfy. i feel that if you have to ask the question, you probably won't like the answer. if you have the confidence to kiss me, go ahead and try. as far as i can remember..no one who has asked if they can kiss me has ever actually gotten to do so..
it makes me uncomfy. i feel that if you have to ask the question, you probably won't like the answer. if you have the confidence to kiss me, go ahead and try. as far as i can remember..no one who has asked if they can kiss me has ever actually gotten to do so..

3 Comments:
hmmm i still ask for kisses. not a 'may i kiss you?' but a 'may i have a kiss?'
he didn't ask for the first one. but i still gave it to him. and a million more after that.
Can I kiss you?
I think it's odd when people politely ask if they can kiss someone. Maybe if I knew the girl well; knew she liked me, and liked to be charmed, then I might ask in a smooth, seductive kind of way. Not so smooth as to come across as sleazy though. Depends on the personality of the girl really, I don't know any girls who are into all that charming stuff.
Mind you, outside of playfulness, I've never asked, and have never been asked. So I really don't have much to base that opinion on, and I have no idea how uncomfortable it would be either.
If someone asks it's cause they have no idea of how to actually go about kissing you without asking.
I've never had a girl ask me if she could kiss me. I think it would be cool, but it will likely never happen as most women are to reserved to go after something they want, unless there's a gaurantee they won't be rejected.
Post a Comment
<< Home